At PAL Physio & Rehab, we believe in an active approach to improving physical health and performance. Exercises will bring a wide range of physical and mental health benefits. A customized exercise program developed by a Registered Physiotherapist / Chiropractor is a great way to recover and stay fit.
BENEFITS OF EXERCISES
- Exercise plays a vital role in building & maintaining strong muscles and bones. Exercises, to build bone density when you are younger, helping to prevent osteoporosis in later life.
- Exercise helps people rebuild strength and movement in parts of their body after an injury.
- Exercise can help people to manage pain and prevent permanent damage and recurring problems.
- Regular exercises improve flexibility and balance.
To enhance your recovery, exercises are performed in the clinic and a home exercise program is individually prepared for a client.
While designing your home exercise program we will consider,
- Your short term / long term goals.
- We will plan the logical progression of exercises.
- Start cautiously and progress slowly.
Home exercises are a very important part of your recovery process so, During your first follow up visit to the clinic, we will provide you Hands-out with pictures/diagrams, description, and prescription of exercises(e.g. how many repetitions, numbers of the set to perform in a day) the hand-outs will also include the precautions to follow during exercises.
1) Manual Therapy:
Our approach is based on skilled “Hands-On”, Manual Therapy treatment techniques to heal injuries faster and to improve your quality of life.
Manual Therapy may include Joint Mobilization, soft tissue mobilization, Trigger Point Release Therapy, Myofascial Release Therapy, and more. The goal is to increase circulation, relieve pain from a wide variety of injuries, and improve mobility.
Are you suffering from pain or limited range of motion?
Start your recovery today!!!