A Chiropractor is a member of a regulated health profession. Chiropractors practice within the scope of practice to examine, diagnose and provide care to patients with a variety of health concerns related to the spine and joints and the effect on the nervous system such as the low back, shoulder and knee pain, sports injuries, and overall wellness care.
The mainstay of Chiropractic care is Spinal Manipulation. Chiropractors manipulate the body’s alignment to relieve pain and improve function and to help the body heal itself.
Chiropractic Therapy can treat a wide variety of conditions,
- Lower back pain
- Neck pain
- Herniated Disc
- Headache/ Migraine relief
- Sports Injuries
- Chronic pain
- To Improve digestion
- Pregnancy-related backache
- Postural correction
- Enhanced Athletic performance
Chiropractic Care may also include,
- Postural and Exercise education.
- Give information about nutrition and a healthy diet.
- Ergonomic training ( how to walk, sit and stand to limit back pain /strain)
- Give you information about general health and staying as healthy as possible.
Chiropractic is the method of natural healing that focuses on patient-centered care, use hands-on spinal manipulation, some other alternative therapies to treat acute /chronic pain and health problems.